Omaruru Game Lodge is located in the middle of Namibia's green heart about 15 km away from Omaruru in the Erongo Mountains. The surrounding woodlands protect the lodge from the heat of the African sun. All the buildings, restaurants, bungalows (30 beds), reception and the information desk are built to look like traditional African huts. They are made from natural stones, grass roofs and surrounded by a huge garden. The bungalows and restaurants are located next to the water. Visitors can watch the African wildlife directly from the large windows or right from their veranda. On the farm house there is a field attached that was changed to a wild paddock. In dry season this acre is watered. Especially in the morning and evening hours visitors can observe game grazing and drinking.
Specialities of Omaruru Game Lodge:
- Restaurant and bar
- Tower for a view over the lodge and the surroundings
- 5 other bungalows with 17 beds including self-catering possibility, swimming pool, an outdoor fire place, a veranda and a kitchen
- 1250 m long runway with an isolated hangar nearby for flight transfers
- Guided game drives and individual excursions
- Conference bungalow for meetings (25-30 people)