Want to spend a few days in Swakopmund and undertake excursions into the Namib Desert? Or go surfing and fishing at Namibia's Atlantic Coast? Then Orange House, a calm and yet still centrally located Bed and Breakfast, one you would gladly return to at night, would be well suited to your endeavours. From Orange House, it is a mere 100m to the beach, a twenty minute walk along to the (heart) of Swakopmund, and only fifteen minutes to te Mole, Museum and Lighthouse on foot.
Each of the 13 Doublerooms has direct access to the garden. Breakfast is served in a breakfastroom, which is styled in Southern African decor.
Other activities to explore from Swakopmund:
- To the north Seal colony at Cape Cross
- A visit to Crystal Gallery
- Meet the weavers at Karukulia weavery and get to know Namibian carpet design
- Desert Living Tours - explore the Namib with Chris Nel
- Guided and very personal tour to township Mondesa with Elizabeth De Beer