This Guest House in Swakopmund is situated directly at the beach of Swakopmund and offers spectacular views of the Atlantic ocean. Guest rooms and communal areas are decorated with taste and attention to detail. The ever present (yet not overbearing!) Italian owners Giancarlo and Oscar are extremely hospitable and are always willing to offer advice on what to see and where to eat in Swakopmund.
Expect to spend a little longer than normal enjoying breakfast at Sea Breeze, it is a real occasion: apart from the usual tea, coffee, cereals, toast, bacon and eggs, the menu includes home made Italian cakes like panetone and other delicacies. Accommodation comprises single, double, triple and quad rooms with en-suite bathrooms. Self catering apartments with fully equipped kitchenette, television and bathrooms are also available.
Other activities to explore from Swakopmund:
- To the north Seal colony at Cape Cross
- A visit to Crystal Gallery
- Meet the weavers at Karukulia weavery and get to know Namibian carpet design
- Desert Living Tours - explore the Namib with Chris Nel
- Guided and very personal tour to township Mondesa with Elizabeth De Beer